If you want to buy any of the songs...

Custom music submissions by our very own Kenalt
Kenalt

If you want to buy any of the songs...

Post by Kenalt »

If you want to buy any of the songs, check here first: https://halostar.bandcamp.com
If the song you want isn't there, just let me know which one, and I'll make sure to put it up so you can.

Also, promo just for Rumble Street! Add in promo code rumblestreet (don't panic; it's 'Rumble Street' done as if it were all one word), and get 25% off any track you buy!

News! I've finally gotten most of the songs up on BandCamp, and arranged into albums, by month and year. They're also still available as single tracks.

For those of you who'd A: like my music, and B: would like to invest in me doing more, I've found out BandCamp provides the option of a subscription.What this translates to is, for a fee (monthly or annual), you'd get all the new music I make immediately (streaming to your mobile device via Bandcamp app, and available as download). Other bonuses may apply as I get better at their system.
Question is, if I set up subscription option, there are two questions I'd like suggestions on. 1: Monthly or annual? and 2: How much? I know a monthly subscription fee should be a fair amount smaller than an annual fee, of course. If it helps on the decision any, I've been averaging about 14 songs per month, for the past 3, though the albums listed above have about 12-14 songs each. I'm working to improve how many are actually worth being on an album (or so I like to think).