How the Factions View the Setting

Anything not related to our game/setting.
Shan
Site Admin
Op Team Role: Website and Forum Admin

How the Factions View the Setting

Post by Shan »

And now something just for fun. See if you can sum up how each faction views the setting in one sentence, even if you don't currently play a character of that faction. Fill out as many as you can. Make it as funny or as serious as you like.
  1. Example
  2. Vampires - "I support free range kine. You can really taste the difference."
  3. Fera/Garou - "Corruption and complacency spreads. If we don't stop it, who will?"
  4. Fae - "Such rich diversity and culture. The city spawns both dreams and nightmares like no where else."
  5. Mages - "The power to re-write reality...and I still owe on my tax return."
  6. Mortals - "Surrounded by monsters, but we have what they do not. Hope."
  7. Wraiths - "I died once. It was just the beginning."
mitras

Re: How the Factions View the Setting

Post by mitras »

Vampires - "I'm a blood drinking immortal monster. Why is no one terrified of me?! They definitely should be"
Garou - "Did you just ask me if I howl at the moon? Beat it or I'll make you piss your pants in fear and then turn you into human confetti"
Fera - "I like furry cute things but I'm not as badass as a werewolf"
Fae - "Depending on my mood I am either a sweet fairy or your deepest darkest nightmare"
Mages - "How do you like your meat; rare, medium or well done?" *launches fireball to the face*
Mortals - "How am I not anyone's dinner yet?"
Wraiths - "This place is now officially haunted. Be afraid..be very afraid"