Vampire elder slot open for applications

OOC Announcements and information pertaining to our game. We recommend you subscribe to this forum. (And the forum registration answer)
Jose
Op Team Role: Founder

Vampire elder slot open for applications

Post by Jose »

Ladies and Gentlemen, Rumble Street has grown. Both in player base and also in character population. We have been going strong now for more than 2 years with a very strong community. With that being said, the time is ripe for the kindred population to expand. With the large battles over and new beginnings starting to unfold we are opening up a slot to allow for an elder vampire to join the roster. This vampire will need to be intelligent and cunning to have a chance at surviving which is to say nothing about flourishing in the cut throat politics of New Orleans' vampire population. I'm sure many of you will be excited to apply for this slot so before the questions come rolling in, allow me to list what will be required in order to apply for this elder slot.

You must have a full and complete background. Let me make it very clear that the background should be written in such a way that both makes sense and allows for us to see your talent at navigating the jyhad.
You should have a completed sheet.
This elder will be a primary, so I hope you have a slot open for that.
If I have to poke holes in your background then you may wish to consider revising.
I am looking for extremely strong players who can not only play but also take a leading role without stepping on the toes of everyone else.
You should have worked out a feasible reason behind why they have decided to join the court of New Orleans in it's very unorthodox existence.

You will have answers for the following questions:
  • What will you do with an elder to enhance the story and environment of the game not only for yourself but for those around you?
  • Do you think you will be able to shoulder the responsibility of being used as a plot device at times?
  • Do you acknowledge that elders are not necessarily always going to be involved in every story that is going on?
  • Will you commit to being a regularly seen PC who takes on a potential leadership role?
  • Why should we pick you?
  • Do you have solid plans for providing bribes or sexual favors?
Character submissions are being accepted now, and our decision will be made on or before March 26th 2017
Jose
Op Team Role: Founder

Re: Vampire elder slot open for applications

Post by Jose »

And the winner is Whethergal.

Congratulations and welcome to the ranks of the Elders. I look forward to you pushing others to play the "Game".