Cast of Charcters

OOC Announcements and information pertaining to our game. We recommend you subscribe to this forum. (And the forum registration answer)
Shan
Site Admin
Op Team Role: Website and Forum Admin

Cast of Charcters

Post by Shan »

Most of the character listings for PCs is complete. If your character is missing, talk to Shan. If details are incorrect, talk to Shan.
If for some reason you haven't seen the new website yet, check out http://rumble.drynwas.com

Most characters have nothing listed for a Tag Line, About, and Quotes. Some are missing Skills, and even appearances.

I need your help to fill these in. It should ONLY be public knowledge details. What someone could learn by asking npcs or other pcs in the speakeasy.

Tag Line: This should be something your character might think or say, that captures their personality.

About: A small blurb. Again PUBLIC INFORMATION ONLY! If your character is secretive, mention that.

Quotes: This is only quotes other people's PCs might say about your character. Again, things they would say in public, to strangers (but supernatural strangers). I will only accept quotes from the player, but ask your friends and get them to tell you what their characters might say, then submit it to me.

Appearances: If you have missing appearance details, this is again public knowledge. I don't care if you look like a freak'n zombified cactus, if you visit obfuscated all the time, that's what I want to know.

Distinguishing Features: Things like merits that are obvious. Purebred, Enchanting voice, Beacon of the unholy, or even if you have one eye or say "Zoinks" at the end of every sentence. These are the things I want to know here. Being remarkably perceptive, or being able to see a changeling's fae mein, is not an obvious feature people would know by looking at you.

SHIFTERS: If you have pictures of your war form or animal form, send them to me. I'll do a mouseover effect.
FAE: If you have a picture of your fae mien, send them to me. I'll do a mouseover effect.
NOSFERATU: If you have a picture of your character without obfuscate, send it to me ONLY IF you want your true appearance common knowledge. I'll do a mouseover effect for you too.

Thanks for your help. Keep in mind I also update XP. If I need to go chasing you, I -may- forget to give you xp for the month! MWA hahahahaha. (probably not, but consider this a threat!)